Thursday, November 5, 2009

What Would Anne Frank Think About Jewish War Crimes In Gaza?


I know what you are thinking, shouldn't I be referring to these as Israeli war crimes? Well no, to do so would impugn the character of 2 million Israeli Arabs who had nothing to do with the Gaza slaughter. You see Arabs are not allowed to serve in the Israeli military. Arabs are second class citizens in the Jewish democracy. Their citizenship is little more than window dressing for this fraudulent Israel is a liberal democracy claim. These war crimes committed against the people of Gaza are Jewish war crimes plain and simple.

My daughter is the one who got me thinking about Anne Frank. She is reading The Diary of Anne Frank in school. She expressed her outrage to me about what happened to Anne not long ago. I told her her feelings were perfectly understandable and that any decent human being would feel compassion for her. At the same time I wondered, if Anne Frank had survived the war, would she be a Zionist today? Would she feel that it was perfectly acceptable to do to others, what others had tried to do to her? Would she have joined this Zionist supremacist death cult? I hope not. I would like to think the compassion we feel for her is justified.

Source: Liberal WHite Boy
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment